1) First upgrade your Tap site.
2) Once you’ve entered your card details and clicked ‘submit payment’ make a note of the IP address provided on the Tap dashboard, this will have also been emailed to your email registered with your Tap account.
3) Login to Name Cheap using your account login details.
4) Find your domain through NameCheap’s ‘Domain List’ and click ‘Manage’ on the right.
5) Then select ‘Advanced DNS’.
6) Under Host Records select ‘Add New Record’.
7) Select ‘Add New Record’ and choose ‘A Record’ from the dropdown.
8) When you have entered the correct details, click the green tick on the right to ‘save details’. It can take up to 30 minutes for newly created records to take effect.
Note: You will need to remove any conflicting records. For more details see https://www.namecheap.com/support/knowledgebase/article.aspx/319/78/how-can-i-setup-an-a-address-record-for-my-domain